In this tutorial, from Zappos, learn how to make a simple stop motion video. This process is a lot easier than you would expect and this video is here to give you a step by step.
You Will Need:
*a constant light source that won't change
*a remote trigger for your camera so your shots never move
Step 1: Make your character appear to move:
Move your character very, very slowly. Take a picture, move him again, take a picture, move him again.. and if you need him to turn around, do so very slowly, by turning just a hair each time.
Continue moving and taking a photo until he is out of the screen.
Step 2: Make things disappear and reappear:
Take a photo of an object or character, then remove the object from the next frame. You can place him somewhere else in the next shot as well, so it appears he has jumped or teleported.
There are 30 frames per second in an average video. In stop motion, each picture on your film will occupy about 2 to 3 frames.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades