In this tutorial, we learn how to create stop motion light painting for animation First, you need to be outdoors in the dark or in a very dark room. Then, grab a still camera that can open a shutter for a long amount of time to capture the lighting. Next, lock the camera down on a tripod. From here, get some light into your scene by using an LED light that can be place inside the image. Watch for light bouncing and then change your camera setting. When finished, you can edit on your software and then play for viewers, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades