In this how to video, you will learn how to make a LEGO stop motion movie. First, you must create your set. The base plate must be taped down to the table or a hard surface. To create the animation, move the LEGO man's leg and take a picture. Move it again and take another picture. Keep on doing this until he reaches the destination you want. The more pictures you take the smoother the video will be. To edit the animation, import it to your computer and open up your movie editing program of choice. Next, go to the top and select all the images. Left click and select add to time line. Once this is done, click on one of the pictures and zoom in. Shrink each image on the time line to adjust the speed. Get your microphone and connect it. Now, record the sound to the video with the mic. You have now created a LEGO stop motion movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades