Create and animate a stop motion LEGO brickfilm! Yes, that's right... you can make your very own animated brickfilm, but wait... what exactly is a brickfilm? Brickfilms are animated films using LEGO, Mega Bloks, or other plastic construction building block toys. Most are stop motion, but some brickfilms are even made with CGI, traditional animation and live action.
This video will teach you the necessary steps to creating your own brickfilm, otherwise known as Legomation. You will learn all about brickfilms and how they are made. You'll see that stop-motion animation is a series of still photographs taken with a camera of a real object. Brickfilming is pretty much the same thing, but with LEGOs.
A good rule of thumb is to not sure yours. Another tip is to have a good secure camera base. Make sure your sets are taped down, too. You'll also have to know about frames per second, and how many you should have to make a decent brickfilm. The more LEGOs you have, the easier it will be to finish one of these animate movies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades